The company was founded in 1949 by Alcide Muratori, as a small company of craftsmen who repaired agricultural machinery. During the ’50s the company built also small tractors.
The production of agricultural machinery (at the beginning only rotary hoes, but product by product through the years, the line has grown to its present state) began at the beginning of the 1960s. Just a few years later, Muratori began exporting part of its products to nearby countries, beginning its strong export vocation.
The company grew and expanded, and in 1978 a new company was formed, and a new factory , the present company headquarter, was built. Today, after further expansions, it occupies a covered surface of over 6,000 m2.