- The MultiSpread 62SP come standard with a 6.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine.
- The widespread beater broadcasts the topdressing material up to 42 inches.
- All drive power runs to an easy-to-use hydrostatic drive.
- An operator friendly handle allows you to engage the drive in forward or reverse with no double spreading while in reverse
- The drive wheels use turf tires so as not to ruin the turf that you are topdressing.
Earth & Turf Multispread
The MultiSpread™ 62SP is a self-propelled landscaping topdresser ideal for spreading dry or wet compost, sand, and a variety of other materials. One of the notable features of this machine is its maneuverability because it has both forward and reverse drive. It also sports easy loading into its 6.7 cu. ft. hopper with a maximum load weight of 650 lbs and optional loading chutes as an upgrade feature.
The MultiSpread™ 62SP landscaping topdresser is powered by a 6.5hp Briggs & Stratton engine. This unit is capable of forward and reverse drive functioning. This means you will never have to manually pull your machine. It will self-propel in both forward and reverse but it will only spread in forward. The 62SP will not double spread while in reverse drive so you never waste material.
The 62SP spreader has the option of adding the loading chutes to make it easier to load the machine with a small bucket loader. Maximum load weight is 650 pounds. A widespread beater produces an even spread pattern up to 42 inches wide.
Speaking of maximum load weight, it’s important for you to know that the 62SP is built to handle a full load of sand. Most of our competitor’s models can only handle up to 40% of a full load of sand due to the 100 lb. per cubic foot weight of sand but we have specifically built our landscaping topdressers to handle 100% capacity loads of sand.