- Evens out terrain and spreads dressing soil from existing top layer
- Aerates soil to improve quality of sports fields
- Equipped with milling knives, field teeth and coulters
- Spring-loaded coulters prevent stone damage
- Optional features: stone sieve, collecting tray, and conveyor belt for spreading top layer elsewhere
- Environmentally conscious: uses existing topsoil layer to save on purchasing costs and reduce need for pesticides.
The GKB Ecodresser is a 3-in-1 maintenance machine specifically designed for the maintenance of natural grass sports fields and golf courses. It evens out the terrain and spreads dressing soil from the existing top layer, while also aerating the soil to improve the quality of the sports fields. The machine is equipped with milling knives, field teeth and coulters, and features spring-loaded coulters to prevent stone damage. It also has the option for a stone sieve and collecting tray, and a conveyor belt for spreading top layer elsewhere. The Ecodresser is environmentally conscious as it uses the existing topsoil layer, saving on purchasing costs and reducing the need for pesticides.
|Type||Working width||Working depth||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Weight||Power requirement|
|ED130||130 cm||0 – 15 cm||170 x 160 x 100 cm||550 kg||30 – 50 hp + creeper gear|
|ED160||160 cm||0 – 15 cm||260 x 210 x 170 cm||830 kg||65 – 95 hp + creeper gear|
|ED200||200 cm||0 – 20 cm||260 x 240 x 170 cm||1450 kg||80 – 110 hp + creeper gear|
|ED240||240 cm||0 – 20 cm||260 x 290 x 170 cm||1650 kg||90 – 120 hp + creeper gear|