- The Sandfiller is a machine that combines scarifying, removal, and sand-filling to improve greens.
- It mills slots in turf and fills them with sand using a conveyor belt and press rollers.
- The machine can scarify, sand, and reseed in one pass and can be used in different ways.
- It has a working width of 120 cm, depth of 2-4 cm, and weight of 20 kg.
- It is based on the Combinator and uses carbide blades and wind vanes to move material.
The Sandfiller is a machine that combines scarifying, removal, and sand-filling to create an excellent green faster. The machine works by using a rotor with scarifying blades to mill slots in the turf, which are then blown into a collection container by wind vanes. The slots are then filled with sand using a hydraulically powered conveyor belt and stainless-steel sand fill unit, and pressed down with two oscillating rollers. The Sandfiller can be used in different ways, depending on the operation being carried out, and can scarify, sand and reseed in one pass. It has a working width of 120 cm and a working depth of 2-4 cm, and has an unladen weight of 20 kg. The Sandfiller is based on the principle of the Combinator, and is characterized by its carbide blades and wind vanes which move the material to a container.
SF120 Click Here For Full Specs
|Type||Working width||Bunker capacity||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Weight||Power requirement|
|SF120||120 cm / 47″||120 liter / 32 gal||160 x 180 x 120 cm / 63 x 71 x 47″||620 kg / 1370 lbs unladen||40 – 60 hp (+ creeper gear)|